Where can I get more information about joining GSA?
How old do you have to be to play at GSA?
- The GSA website contains all the information you need to understand all of our soccer programs and how to register on-site or by mail. To visit the registration pages, please click here. If you have specific questions or would like to talk to us further, please call us at (770) 925-4106 and leave a detailed message. A GSA volunteer will contact you as soon as possible.
If I have a question or problem with my coach or team, what should I do?
- GSA has programs available for children from age 3 to 19. To be eligible to play in the upcoming season, your child must be at least 3 years old by August 1st of the registration year. Three is the minimum age allowed by any club or league that is affiliated with Georgia Soccer.
Where are practices held?
- GSA has developed a system that is designed to be as responsive as possible to any issues or problems you may incur. Our goal is to make sure every player and family enjoy the GSA soccer experience. If you have any questions regarding your team, you should begin with your coach or team manager. If you still have questions or concerns, you should then contact your Age Group Commissioner. A complete list of commissioners can be found on the website under GSA Officers. If you have a question or problem that your Age Group Commissioner cannot solve, you should contact the Director of Commissioners, Vice-President or President.
Where are games played?
- All practices are normally held at the GSA complex in Lilburn, across the street from Parkview High School.
What is GSA's refund policy?
- All recreational games for U4 through U8 are played at the GSA complex. GSA also attempts to schedule all of the U10 teams in-house but must have at least 5 teams in the age group for this to happen, otherwise they will be scheduled with the closest league possible. Finally, Recreational teams beginning at U12 will be inter-league scheduled with neighboring leagues and will play a mix of home and away games, normally less than 20 miles from GSA.
What day or times are practices held?
- For a complete copy of the GSA refund policy, please click on CLICK HERE.
- U5 and U6 players normally practice once a week while older teams practice twice a week. Practices are held on the night(s) chosen by the individual coaches after consulting with members of the team. The coach also determined the time of day the practices will be held.