About Coaching Education
Gwinnett Soccer Association has a coaching education program designed to meet our player development guidelines and the curriculum laid out by US Soccer – education opportunities range from the new volunteer coach just starting out to those pursuing the highest licensing in their field.
Bringing more soccer opportunities to our players, fostering a strong soccer community and creating better development environments for our players all mean supporting and growing coach development opportunities.
The objective of Gwinnett Soccer Association Coaching Education programs are:
▪ To develop our coaches knowledge and understanding of the game
▪ To deliver world class coaching education materials and courses
▪ To implement modern and relevant age appropriate training curriculum's and initiatives to promote long term player development in our state
▪ To cultivate a culture of coaches whose foundation is built on best practices
▪ To inspire coaches of all ages to continue their personal and professional development as educators of the game
▪ To solidify a coaching education pathway where coaches can matriculate through our system
▪ To monitor and evaluate our programs to ensure that we our providing the best service and support possible to our membership
Coaching Courses Available:
Coaching Course: Recreation "F" Course
Age Group Focus: Recreation U10 and U12
Date: August 23
Hours: Sat. 9am - 5pm.
Cost: The F Course is FREE for Members and $90 for Non-Members
Register: Click HERE
Coaching Course: Recreation ‘G’ Course
Age Group Focus: Recreation U6 ad U8
Date: August 30
Hours: Sun. 2pm - 6pm.
Cost: The G Course is FREE for Members and $50 for Non-Members
Register: Click Here