(I) GSA South(Lilburn)
When: Saturday, August 19, 2023
Time: 9am – 2pm
Where: GSA South, 925 Cole Road, Lilburn, GA
(II) GSA North(Dacula)
When: Sunday, August 20, 2023
Time: 2pm – 7pm
Where: GSA North, Rabbit Hill Park, 400 Rabbit Hill Road, Dacula, GA
***YOU CAN ALSO TAKE ANY NEW REFEREE CLASS AND STILL WORK AT GSA....SEE LINK BELOW
In order to complete the 2024 Grassroots Referee Certification, the following steps must be completed:
Step #1: Register in this Learning Center course ($90) and complete ALL online assignments associated with the US Soccer Learning Center 2024 Grassroots Referee course. After registering, in the Assignments Tab you will find the following assignments that must be 100% completed BEFORE Step #2:
- Online Grassroots Referee Course
- Intro to Safe and Healthy Playing Environments
- First Time Grassroots Quiz
- 2023-24 Laws Of The Game(LOTG) Update
- If you are 18 years of age or older, you must ALSO complete SafeSport and the NCSI Background Screening
- If you are awaiting the NCSI background screening to clear, you may attend the FTE prior to this occurring.
Step #2: Attend the New Referee Field Training Event (FTE) (5 hours).
- The details regarding time and location are in the Learning Center course.
- Come prepared to run. Bring running shoes, turfs, or cleats as well as water or other liquids for hydration.
- Details on the time and location are in each LC course.
- Do not show up late! Referees should be at each game they are assigned a minimum of thirty (30) minutes before kick-off. Your first course is a good time to get into this habit.
- In the week leading up to the course, the lead Referee Mentor will email additional details that referee candidates and their parents or guardians will need to be aware of.
If you miss the FTE, you will be transferred to a general holding course in the LC and you will need to attend a different FTE.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of the class to give yourself time to find the field and check in.
Step #3: Send email to Ricky Campbell, Director of Referees, GSA. Email address: email@example.com. Please include your name and state that you have completed the course and you would like to be assigned games at GSA.
CLICK LINK TO REGISTER:
GSA SOUTH, SAT. AUG. 19TH, 2023, 9AM - 2PM
GSA NORTH, SUN. AUG. 20TH, 2023, 2PM - 7PM
YOU CAN TAKE ANY NEW REFEREE CLASS ON THIS LIST. USE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER:
P.O. Box 1055
Dacula, GA 30019
GSA North / Rabbit Hill Park
400 Rabbit Hill Rd
Dacula, GA 30019
925 Cole Road
Lilburn, GA 30047